A well-established education group is seeking an Administrator: Learnership. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and handle high volumes of work. (SETA non-negotiable)
R16 000 basic pm | Start ASAP | Permanent | Office based in Cape Town
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- (SETA non-negotiable)
- Diploma/Degree in training/development/education/project management
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- Recruitment experience
- BBBEE knowledge
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English and any other additional language
- Own reliable vehicle
- Project management
- Facilitator recruitment and management
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Diary management
- Exam registrations
- Client and QA reporting
Thank you for applying with RareCruit!
Follow us on social media for the latest jobs, trends and market insight:
If you’re not contacted within three working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
By submitting your personal data and application you hereby confirm that you have no objection for RareCruit (Pty) Ltd to retain your personal information on our database for future employment opportunities that may arise and, that the information you have provided is true, correct and up to date.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
HOW TO APPLY
Learner Technician: Clinpath at Ampath Trust
Purpose of Position:
To prepare and analyse routine and stat specimens and maintain analysers / instruments in a Clinical Pathology Laboratory.
Grade 12 with English, Biology (Life Sciences) and Mathematics, HPCSA Registration in Relevant Register and Practice Field
Knowledge: Meditech system, Knowledge: relevant pathology test procedures, Knowledge of Ampath Safety, Health and Environment management policy
Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of Ampath, Perform administration tasks in order to ensure effective administration systems in the laboratory, Process routine bench work in laboratory in order to ensure efficient processing of specimens
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date : 2021-09-15-07:00
HOW TO APPLY
Learner Basic at Clicks Group Limited
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
The qualification requirements of LB should be as follows:
(Essential)- Matric with the following subjects and pass rates:
- Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% or higher OR Math Literacy with a pass rate of 60% or higher
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher
- Life Science or Physical Science with a pass
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Closing Date: 14th September 2021