- Auto Pedigree, a leading supplier of quality, used low kilometer vehicles through +70 branches countrywide, is inviting applications from honest, trustworthy, and highly responsible candidates with relevant driving experience to apply for the position of Driver/Cleaner at our Parklands branch.
- The purpose of the position is to deliver daily tasks efficiently and to provide professional customer service, ensuring that quality standards are met in order to assist the branch with the achievement of its financial and customer service targets.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior to our high standards. Vehicle quality control, including identification and reporting of expired license vehicles and any other issue that does not conform to our quality standards. Refueling vehicles, checking tyre pressure and oil/water/other fluids.Delivering vehicles to customers in accordance with our procedures.Delivery to and fetching documentation from banks, suppliers and clients.Maintaining cleanliness of premises. Maintaining the integrity of the company by behaving ethically and safeguarding the assets and interests of both the business and our customers. Other duties on request.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years’ and more of relevant experience
- Grade 12 Minimum Requirement
- Valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license (at least 2 years old)
- Computer literate (basic level will suffice)
- Must be fully bilingual and able to communicate with customers effectively in English.
- Able to read a map.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good interpersonal skills to support excellent face-to-face customer relations.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Honest, trustworthy and highly responsible.
- Neat and presentable.
- Must be able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
- A team player.
Closing Date: 2021/09/20
HOW TO APPLY
Driver at Motus Aftermarket Parts
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to;
- Inspecting of the vehicle pre-departure and return
- Inspection lists to be handed back to Dispatch Supervisor every Monday to sign off before a new inspection list will be issued. Any errors on the vehicle need to be reported immediately before the vehicle can leave the premises.
- Checking parcels together with runner / supervisor before loading into the vehicle always adhere to the New Dispatch Loading procedure.
- Delivering the parcels to the customers on your designated route as per route schedule and trip sheet.
- Ensure customer adherence to the POD procedure.
- Adhere to the RFC procedure.
- Delivering all documents and collection slips that are allocated to your trip sheet and receive POD.
- Sign trip sheets in at the POD clerk and ensure that all documents that were assigned to your name is complete and received back the following day.
- Outstanding trip sheets will be your responsibility and you will be held liable for any claims on No pod queries.
- No stock transfers between customer shops.
- Maintaining and cleaning of the vehicle, reporting any problems on the vehicle immediately to the dispatch supervisor
- Report any problems encountered regarding deliveries or POD`s to the dispatch supervisor
- Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years delivery experience
- PDP a must have, preferred
- Must be honest and show integrity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Clear criminal record
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful
Closing Date: 27th September 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Office Aid at South African Government Department of Labour
Requirements: Standard 8/ Grade 10. Knowledge: Cleaning Practices Catering Office Practice Skills: Interpersonal relations Verbal Communication Listening.
Duties: Ensure a clean office environment at all times Provide food services aid Assist in distributing stock Assist with messenger functions.
NB: All attachments for on line application including Z83 must be in PDF and in one (1) file, indicate the correct job title and the reference number of the post on the subject line of your email. Use the correct email address associated with the post. Failure to do so, your application will be disqualified.
NOTE: Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents . Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process. The fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification(s) academic transcripts including senior certificate, ID-document and a Driver’s license where applicable. Applicants must submit copies of qualifications, ID document and other relevant documents as indicated. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. The communication from the HR of the Department regarding the requirements of the certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from HR. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. The Department does not accept applications via fax or email. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post. A pre-entry certificate obtained from National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants. The course is available at the NSG under the name Certificate for entry into SMS and the full details can be obtained by following the below link:https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entryprogramme/. All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical competency exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which be communicated by the Department. Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools. The successful candidate will be expected to sign an Internship performance agreement. The Department is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Employment Equity Plan of the Department shall inform the employment decision. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s)
Applications: Deputy Director: Durban Labour Centre: P O Box 10074, Marine Parade 4056 OR hand deliver to Govt, Buildings, Masonic Grove Durban
For Attention: Sub-Section: Human Resources Management, KwaZulu Natal
E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 04 October 2021