Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
The qualification requirements of LB should be as follows:
(Essential)- Matric with the following subjects and pass rates:
- Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% or higher OR Math Literacy with a pass rate of 60% or higher
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher
- Life Science or Physical Science with a pass
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Closing Date: 14th September 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Office Assistant/ Cleaner at RJPersonnel
Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Provide professional cleaning service.
Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning.
Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing.
Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection.
Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling company.
Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly.
Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session.
Clean kitchen twice a day.
Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganize documents and papers on desks, etc.
Servicing of Board room for meetings.
Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week.
Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment.
Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor.
Collect and post letters at Post Office and register receiving mail.
Assist with photocopying and any other general office tasks assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
Senior National Certificate (Matric)
1 year relevant experience in General Office Office Assistance
Good knowledge of facility layout.
Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications.
Be prepared to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Closing Date:27th September, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Household Aid at Western Cape Department of Health
Institution: Oudtshoorn Hospital
(Garden Route District)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends, night duty and overtime.
- Ability to do physical work and operating machines or equipment in a cost-effective manner.
- Willingness to undergo formal and Informal training.
- Appropriate cleaning experience within a health-related environment.
Competencies (knowledge and skills):
- Knowledge of Infection Control and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good interpersonal skills with the rest of the multi-disciplinary team as well as the public.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Good communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Ensure a high standard of hospital hygiene, safety and cleanliness is maintained.
- Effective linen management.
- Serving of meals and beverages to patients on ward level.
- Cost effective utilization of consumables or resources.
- Assist with loading and off-loading of stock.
- Attend in-service training appropriate to services delivery and optimal support to the supervisor and colleagues.
- Effective management of waste.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Oudtshoorn Courant 17/9/2021, PSVC 33/2021)