The Bryte Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and focuses on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans, by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry.
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
During the 12-month Programme, you will work towards obtaining an FETC (Further Education Training Certificate) Short-Term Insurance Qualification.
As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems.
In addition, you will attend sessions which focus on behavioural competencies.
You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte managers who will support you throughout the programme.
Our company regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Once you have successfully completed the Learnership Programme you will receive full accreditation of the FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification at level 4.
Your Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2022)
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification
- 50% in Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- 50% in English Higher or Standard Grade
- 50% in a Second Language Higher or Standard Grade
- No further qualifications since Grade 12 and not presently studying towards a qualification
- Not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
|Job Closing Date||15/07/2021|
HOW TO APPLY
- Certified ID copy
- Certified Matric certificate
- Certified doctors letter confirming disability for candidates living with a disability
Office Assistant/ Cleaner at RJPersonnel
Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Provide professional cleaning service.
Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning.
Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing.
Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection.
Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling company.
Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly.
Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session.
Clean kitchen twice a day.
Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganize documents and papers on desks, etc.
Servicing of Board room for meetings.
Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week.
Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment.
Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor.
Collect and post letters at Post Office and register receiving mail.
Assist with photocopying and any other general office tasks assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
Senior National Certificate (Matric)
1 year relevant experience in General Office Office Assistance
Good knowledge of facility layout.
Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications.
Be prepared to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Closing Date:27th September, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Household Aid at Western Cape Department of Health
Institution: Oudtshoorn Hospital
(Garden Route District)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends, night duty and overtime.
- Ability to do physical work and operating machines or equipment in a cost-effective manner.
- Willingness to undergo formal and Informal training.
- Appropriate cleaning experience within a health-related environment.
Competencies (knowledge and skills):
- Knowledge of Infection Control and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good interpersonal skills with the rest of the multi-disciplinary team as well as the public.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Good communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Ensure a high standard of hospital hygiene, safety and cleanliness is maintained.
- Effective linen management.
- Serving of meals and beverages to patients on ward level.
- Cost effective utilization of consumables or resources.
- Assist with loading and off-loading of stock.
- Attend in-service training appropriate to services delivery and optimal support to the supervisor and colleagues.
- Effective management of waste.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Oudtshoorn Courant 17/9/2021, PSVC 33/2021)