Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Closing Date :17 February 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Customer Sales Representative at Jiji Kenya
You will be responsible for :
- Present, promote, and sell Jiji premium services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships with JIJI clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the stipulated schedule
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Previous experience in sales preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Closing Date : 7th December, 2023
HOW TO APPLY
Talent Acquisition Specialist at Absa Group
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, the role holder will be our brand ambassador in attracting top talent into our organization. The role holder will partner with the People Partners and People Managers to deliver the full spectrum of Talent Acquisition practices as defined within Absa while ensuring a positive hiring manager and candidate experience.
Talent Acquisition: 70%
- Provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified the establishment of a diverse pool of talent to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Assist to plan and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Assess and shortlist candidates’ suitability for specific roles.
- Manage the engagement between candidates, hiring managers, People Business Partners (PBP’s) from first point of contact until the on-boarding process through continuous feedback to business and candidates.
- Support in psychometric assessments, assessment and development centres for different roles and development resulting actions plans.
- Provide post interview responses and feedback to candidates.
- Support in building People Manager capability in talent acquisition processes and system proficiency.
- Manage the internship program and support the talent acquisition process for our supplementary workforce.
- Research talent acquisition trends to improve the policies and processes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements within the talent acquisition space e.g., NEA reporting.
- Assist with other talent acquisition administrative duties and special assignments/projects.
Reporting and Metrics: 20%
- Manage and update the vacancy tracker for the business to enable monitoring of performance against sourcing plan.
- Provide input required to create reports, measure metrics, and access the effectiveness of our recruitment process and SLAs.
- Participate in conducting hiring manager satisfaction surveys and improve the experience.
Management Governance: 10%
- Acts as Talent Acquisition quality controller and maintain Talent Acquisition standards at best practice within business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a similar field
- Professional certification in HR
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition and candidate on-boarding in high growth areas with a record of execution of workforce plans
- Experience in continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Experience in managing Graduate Management and internship programs is added advantage
- Experience in managing Applicants Tracking Systems (e.g Taleo, Workday , Oracle)
- ‘A doer’. Hands on and energetic in follow through to see actions into completion.
Knowledge and skills
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision making
- Proficiency in Workday Recruiting module
- Understanding of the People screening environment
- Knowledge of the Kenya labour laws especially Employment Act
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Human and Social Studies (Required)
Closing Date :7th December 2023