You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
- Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
- Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
- Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed in one of the following business areas:
* Operations and Technology
* Treasury and Trade Solutions
* Investment Banking
* Corporate Banking
* Corporate Finance
* Other Banking areas
* Global Markets
* Human Resources
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African & Global economy.
We want to hear from you if…
* You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
* Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
* You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
* Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts & ID when applying
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
Office Assistant/ Cleaner at RJPersonnel
Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Provide professional cleaning service.
Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning.
Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing.
Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection.
Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling company.
Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly.
Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session.
Clean kitchen twice a day.
Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganize documents and papers on desks, etc.
Servicing of Board room for meetings.
Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week.
Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment.
Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor.
Collect and post letters at Post Office and register receiving mail.
Assist with photocopying and any other general office tasks assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
Senior National Certificate (Matric)
1 year relevant experience in General Office Office Assistance
Good knowledge of facility layout.
Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications.
Be prepared to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Closing Date:27th September, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Household Aid at Western Cape Department of Health
Institution: Oudtshoorn Hospital
(Garden Route District)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends, night duty and overtime.
- Ability to do physical work and operating machines or equipment in a cost-effective manner.
- Willingness to undergo formal and Informal training.
- Appropriate cleaning experience within a health-related environment.
Competencies (knowledge and skills):
- Knowledge of Infection Control and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good interpersonal skills with the rest of the multi-disciplinary team as well as the public.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Good communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Ensure a high standard of hospital hygiene, safety and cleanliness is maintained.
- Effective linen management.
- Serving of meals and beverages to patients on ward level.
- Cost effective utilization of consumables or resources.
- Assist with loading and off-loading of stock.
- Attend in-service training appropriate to services delivery and optimal support to the supervisor and colleagues.
- Effective management of waste.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Oudtshoorn Courant 17/9/2021, PSVC 33/2021)