You will be responsible for :
- Present, promote, and sell Jiji premium services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships with JIJI clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the stipulated schedule
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Previous experience in sales preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Closing Date : 7th December, 2023
HOW TO APPLY
Senior Sales Officer – Office Furniture at Flexi-Personnel
Formulate and execute initiatives to enhance furniture sales in current client accounts while also pinpointing and securing new business prospects. Cultivate robust connections with commercial real estate entities, architectural and design communities, and corporate clients. Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer experiences and offer hands-on guidance regarding the latest office design, furniture products, and services. Take charge of guiding and directing sales executives within the office to achieve success.
This comprehensive role covers a wide range of tasks, from design and technical aspects to sales and marketing. The individual in this position needs to be versatile, detail-oriented, and proactive in identifying and capitalizing on sales opportunities.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies for the office furniture section.
- Provide support to the sales team to convert leads into sales.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through various channels such as cold calling, networking, and social media platforms.
Site Survey and Design
- Conduct site surveys and produce working drawings and sketches using CAD.
- Create proposals for clients, including detailed floor layouts on CAD for internal use and showroom displays.
Office Furniture Section
- Visually merchandise the office furniture space to ensure all items are effectively displayed.
- Coordinate office furniture photo shoots
- Share with the marketing team, the items to be put on social media.
- Identify and promote new products in the market.
- Stay informed about new office furniture trends and market preferences.
- Manage office furniture inventory, sales, and stocks on a monthly basis.
Documentation and Reports
- Produce tender documentation, detailed drawing packages, quotations, and written specifications.
- Prepare and send required reports, including reports on quotations issued and follow-up reports.
- Offer technical support to the sales team.
- Attend to walk-in customers and respond to email queries.
- Follow up on the delivery of goods sold.
- Create and maintain a business plan for continued growth of market share.
- Develop accurate forecasts and consistently meet/exceed revenue quotas.
- Participate in professional association/group networking activities.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design preferred.
- Prior 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven track record of meeting targets.
- Computer skills & Ms Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Highly Analytical
- Great Interpersonal Skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
Closing Date :11 February. 2024
HOW TO APPLY
Research & Evaluation Lead at Founders Factory Africa (FFA)
Founders Factory Africa (FFA) is unlike any place else you’ve ever worked. We are venture builders dedicated to solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges and capitalizing on it’s incredible potential by leveraging market and tech opportunities.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced researcher with diverse quantitative and qualitative skills to spearhead the design and implementation of a number of research and M&E projects. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the impact assessment of innovative medical devices in low-resource settings and drive evidence-based decision-making. As the Research and Evaluation Lead, you will work closely with Neopenda senior management and take ownership of the company’s research and impact measurement strategy. The position is fast-paced and continuously evolving with emerging projects.
- Overseeing the design, planning, execution, and evaluation of clinical validation studies, feasibility assessments, and impact evaluations.
- Leading formative and summative evaluations for new products or product changes. This will include spearheading voice of customer research for our new cloud service neoCloud and conducting summative evaluations for our intermittent vital signs monitor, neoSpot.
- Update and align Neopenda’s clinical evaluation procedures with ISO 13485:2016 standards and other relevant guidelines, ensuring Neopenda’s commitment to the highest quality and regulatory standards.
- Driving Neopenda’s research, M&E and impact measurement strategy along our theory of change, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Providing management and leadership, both internally and externally, to the research coordinator and various implementation partners, ensuring smooth collaboration between cross-functional teams and project success.
- Leading the development and submission of grant applications to secure funding for additional research and business development objectives focused on new and existing products.
- Supporting accurate data collection through training of on-site research staff and provision of technical oversight to ensure projects are implemented with fidelity.
- Fostering and improving research and data management best practices at Neopenda, including adherence to research ethics, and optimization of data analysis, security and utilization procedures.
- Managing databases and preparing data sets from a variety of sources; conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses to translate into actionable insights.
- Developing compelling data visualizations, study reports, abstracts, peer-reviewed publications and other research products to communicate our research findings.
- Participating in management and reporting of grant-funded projects, ensuring compliance with deliverables and timelines.
- Strengthening and expanding Neopenda’s partnerships with a variety of external stakeholders including community partners, government officials, research collaborators and regulatory agents.
- A Master’s degree in public health, medical statistics, epidemiology or related field.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative skills and a strong understanding of a range of research methods.
- 7+ years of healthcare research experience, with at least 2-3 years in a management role.
- Experience at a startup, preferably in a medical technology or healthcare-related domain.
- Demonstrated success in grant writing, with previous experience as a lead author and/or co-author.
- Ability to effectively organize, self-manage and prioritize diverse tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with analytical software and visualization tools, including Excel, R, STATA and Tableau.
- Experience with electronic data capture systems such as REDCap, TrialKit and CastorEDC.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and oral) with a demonstrated ability to distill and disseminate research findings to a wide public audience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with high effectiveness in influencing, networking and problem solving to overcome project bottlenecks.
- Capacity to work collaboratively across teams and flexibility to occasionally operate outside regular hours to support team members and external partners across different time zones.
- Excitement for building impactful technology and ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Openness to learning and growing in a dynamic role, and be comfortable wearing multiple hats.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 15 February. 2024